30 Day Coaching in our Winter Park Office.
4 – 2 hour sessions on Thursdays
(8 total hours of Live One-On-One coaching live in the market at our Winter Park office)
Time slots options: 10 am – 12 noon | 1 pm – 3 pm
FEATURES – STOCK BOSS SIGNALS
|Signals Type||Trading Strategies||Time-Frame||Positions Type||Alerts Type|
BENEFITS – STOCK BOSS SIGNALS
- Real-time entry and exit point stock alerts
- Heatseeker integration that tracks over 22,000 different stocks focusing in price-action and technical-analysis
- Determines which stocks to trade at the right time
- PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING…
As a Monster Trading Signals subscriber, you will be receiving the entry and exits alerts for the specific Signals Subscription you have selected – stocks, forex, or ETFs.
Though, you are still responsible for closing your trades manually since we are only providing you with the entry and the exit points. When our Automated Trading Signals close a specific position(s) within the market sector that you have subscribed for, you will receive an alert that will notify you automatically. This allows you to close that same position(s) if you took it when you first received the initial buying/shorting alert. As a result, you will have the opportunity to manually opt-out, reduce your risk, and maximize your profits.
We are only responsible for sending you the buy/short and sell/cover signals that allows you to have an edge over other traders. It is your responsibility to decide whether or not you want to take action and trade our signals when you received them.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SUBSCRIBING FOR MONSTER TRADING SIGNALS…
As a Monster Trading Signals subscriber, you must have your own third (3rd) party broker as we are not a licensed broker by any means. We highly recommend that you first setup an account with your broker of choice and fund it in order to start trading the market of choice that you want to subscribe for.
If you do not have a lot of capital to trade with and do not know which broker to select, we have a suggestion for you:
OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH TradeStation®
You must have an account registered with TradeStation® as our trading systems run on the platform. We are not responsible for any potential losses or how much you decide to trade. Just remember to always trade responsibly.
Best Automated Stock Trading Software
Automated stock trading software, also known as algo trading or black box trading, uses computer algorithms to analyze market data and execute trades automatically. This type of software can be a valuable tool for traders looking to save time and remove emotion from their trading decisions.
When searching for the best automated stock trading software, there are a few key features to consider:
- Reliability: Choose a platform that has a proven track record of stability and reliability.
- Accuracy: Look for software that has a high level of accuracy in analyzing market data and executing trades.
- Customization: Choose a platform that allows you to customize your trading strategies and parameters to meet your specific needs.
- Ease of use: Look for software that is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Cost: Consider the price of the software and whether it offers good value for money.
There are no reviews yet.